- User see which symbol stand for wich instrument
- User knows what he can do at this system status
1 = Cosmetic problem only: need not be fixed unless extra time is available on project
2 = Minor usability problem: fixing this should be given low priority
3 = Major usability problem: important to fix, so should be given high priority
4 = Usability catastrophe: imperative to fix this before product can be released
- It is to hard to choose an instrument. The menustyle and dimension should change. (4)
- After you choose an instrument you can do no action. You need an "Undo"-action. (4)
- It should be displayed the same menu all the time. But the user must not choose the same instrument. (3)
- There is no help or description (2)
- Clear symbols for the instruments (4)
- The illustration of the time a user hit a menupoint looks not nice. (1)
- The menu is showen all the time.
- The menu looks like the picture, where you can choose instrument A, B or C. So, the user can easily choose an instrument. This is currently not implemented.